Friday, February 27, 2009

There's nothing like a Sonic Cherry Limeade...

But these yummy cupcakes come close! I got this recipe from a site I found called Annie's Eats. I was really excited to make them. These are Annies: And these are mine!
Well, mine aren't as professional looking but I bet they tasted better:). So how did I solve my dilema of wanting to eat all of them? I took the whole batch (minus the 2 that snuck into my mouth) to Carrabbas for Jesse and his pals. I dropped them off and text him as soon as I got home and he said they were gone in 5 seconds. I told you they were good! Be sure to check out the recipe HeRe. This girl's website rocks and I want to make everything she makes.






4 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

oh I hope you saved me one...

Leandra said...

oops

The Whitings said...

Leandra,
This post was a spiritual one for me HA HA HA!!!! No really I needed a treat for young womens tomorrow and I always take the same thing. So I was looking for something new, then I looked at your blog and found this wonderful website!!! I made the oreo cupcakes and they are AMAZING!! I hope I don't eat them all tonight.

Staci said...

Maybe someone has made this suggestion to you before, but you should start a business making cupcakes and stuff!! Just think about it:)