Wanna win this cute LOVE sign for free??? Yes, you do. Go here to enter the contest. It's easy, It's so easy.. .. Like taking candy from a baby.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I should have thrown away that box of See's chocolates sitting on our counter a week ago. Now I have eaten almost the whole thing by myself. Even though I don't even like any of them. They are all crazy flavors inside like raspberry creme, but I never know the flava flave until i bite in and then I have no choice but to finish it off, along with 4 more gross chocolates.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
- I like the snow just fine, but if it snows another half inch, I swear I won't be able to drive anywhere. My car was about stuck three times on the lane to my job today. I think I need to hook one of those scrapers to the front bumper of my car, and I'll just clear my own way where ever I go.
- I forgot how much I love string cheese until I ate 5 last night. The best brand is the Chuck-e-Cheese ones. I'm serious, you've never seen peeling action like this before.
- We have DVR now!!! It's been the best 2 days of our lives. Basically it has been Jon and Kate Marathon and I have never been happier. I can't wait to record LOST and watch it over and over and make my own theories for what's going to happen next.
- I want to learn how to snowboard. I think I would enjoy the winter a lot more if I had some sort of activity. Well, I do modge podge a lot in the winter... so I guess that's a good activity.
- I think I'm going to start taking Piano lessons from Jesse's g-ma. I just need to call and set it up because I seriously regret wasting my 5 years with Mary Hanberg and having nothing to show from all those lessons.
- Jesse started school today and guess who didn't.... wwwwaaaahaaahaaa.
- Reeses Puff Cereal is for sure the best thing ever invented. So yummy and part of a balance breakfast. Okay, not so balanced when you're eating 6 bowls in one sitting but it's so hard to stop.
- Still haven't found that camera.
- We got some free ticks to the Jazz game on Monday night, but alas the snow once again ruined my life. No way were we going to drive up to SL in that mess, but I was really sad. I love the Jazz.