2. Oh, I was just doing my thing working at Buckle and he couldn't take my eyes off me. He wouldn't even leave the store! Oh wait- that's because he worked there too. We didn't date or really even talk when we both worked there, but after I stopped working there he asked me on a date.
3. Well, not very long. Our first date was in April, and we dated throughout the summer, but didn't really get serious until the end of the summer. Then we were engaged in December. So, usually we'll say we dated for 7 months. I don't even know.
4. We were engaged for 4 months.
5. We have been married for almost 7 months and we have hated every moment of it. Just kidding. It's been really good.
You might have already done this, so don't worry about it if you have, but I love hearing other people's stories because even if I've heard them before, I always forget.
10. And just all my married friends.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
I wish everyday that there was a Sprinkles Cupcakes Store in Utah. But until then, I'll just look at their website and be mad that I can't get this little turkey cupcake in pumpkin flavor.
And, when will someone teach me how to frost my cupcakes as smooth as these ones?
Thursday, November 6, 2008
These are 5-10 things (not people or places) you require everyday in your life. If you have to go without it your day just isn't as good. It might break my heart if I don't have these, I might even cry. So here we go!
1. Chi Flat Iron- I wasn't blessed with Straight, soft, shiny, or very managable hair. So thank you so much Flat Iron Inventor. You really have saved my life!
2. Bio Silk Silk Therapy- Like I said, shiny hair for me? No. Just a little bit from this bottle helps so much and it lasts forever!
3. Gum- It doesn't really matter the flavor or the kind but my favorites are Orbit, Five, and your good old Extra gum. I like it minty, fruity, or spicy. Whatever the flavor, my day just can't go on without gum. Oh and I LOVE those big balls of bubblegum. I'll get them whenever we go to the mall.
4. MAC Make Up- I'm not a crazy, I won't go anywhere without make-up on person... But when I'm getting ready for the day, I'll always put make-up on. It's just how I roll. And now that I've tried MAC, I just can't go back!
5. Toast with spray butter- Jesse will be the first person to tell you that if we are out of bread, it's because I ate the whole loaf. I don't know why I love it so much but I do. Right now I only like the Prarie Grain brand- it just makes the best toast. And with zero cals in the spray butter, you can't go wrong.
6. Gold's gym- Well, I'm not hopelessly devoted per say, but I try to go everyday and the days that I don't make it, I feel like a blob. So it's just better if I go and keep myself happy.
7. My Computer- My blogging/facebook addiction would have never developed to it's full potential if it wasn't for my beloved computer.
TAG- If you read this, you're it! Tell us your favorite things that you can not live without!
Monday, November 3, 2008
I will love you oh so much if you will take 5 minutes and do this survey for me. I get extra credit in my strategic management class and I need atleast 10 people to do it for me. So PALEEZE! It really will only take 5-10 minutes. It's about Blogging, which I know you all love!
Click on the link below. At the end of the Survey, you will put in MY name: Leandra Call.
Thank you so much!