These are 5-10 things (not people or places) you require everyday in your life. If you have to go without it your day just isn't as good. It might break my heart if I don't have these, I might even cry. So here we go!
1. Chi Flat Iron- I wasn't blessed with Straight, soft, shiny, or very managable hair. So thank you so much Flat Iron Inventor. You really have saved my life!
2. Bio Silk Silk Therapy- Like I said, shiny hair for me? No. Just a little bit from this bottle helps so much and it lasts forever!
3. Gum- It doesn't really matter the flavor or the kind but my favorites are Orbit, Five, and your good old Extra gum. I like it minty, fruity, or spicy. Whatever the flavor, my day just can't go on without gum. Oh and I LOVE those big balls of bubblegum. I'll get them whenever we go to the mall.
4. MAC Make Up- I'm not a crazy, I won't go anywhere without make-up on person... But when I'm getting ready for the day, I'll always put make-up on. It's just how I roll. And now that I've tried MAC, I just can't go back!
5. Toast with spray butter- Jesse will be the first person to tell you that if we are out of bread, it's because I ate the whole loaf. I don't know why I love it so much but I do. Right now I only like the Prarie Grain brand- it just makes the best toast. And with zero cals in the spray butter, you can't go wrong.
6. Gold's gym- Well, I'm not hopelessly devoted per say, but I try to go everyday and the days that I don't make it, I feel like a blob. So it's just better if I go and keep myself happy.
7. My Computer- My blogging/facebook addiction would have never developed to it's full potential if it wasn't for my beloved computer.
TAG- If you read this, you're it! Tell us your favorite things that you can not live without!