There hasn't been too much going on in our lives the past couple of weeks, but here's a few things I've been thinking about.
- I am completely, 100% ready for spring. I'm sick of wearing longsleeve shirts under short sleeved shirts under long sleeve shirts. No more layering! I love that Utah has 4 distinct seasons, I just wish this particular season didn't last so long.
- Will I ever finish Harry Potter? I don't know. Instead of reading I just play Mario on my DS- I'm a gameboy junkie.
- Our kitten is so cute still- what's not cute is the scratches he has put all over my hands and feet. He's obsessed with fingers and toes so he's just playing with them, but his little claws leave their marks. I feel bad getting him declawed because there is so much he does with his claws- I would feel like we had cut off his fingers.
- My sister has talked me into a marathon in June. I thought I would do one last year, but that didn't happen. We'll see how my training goes this time around.
- I started Piano Lessons last week from Jesse's G-ma! I took them when I was a tot for 5 years, didn't practice ever and so I have nothing to show for it. This time will def be different.
- Fresca is my drink of choice now. Someday I'll be off soda completely, but atleast this doesn't have caffeine in it!
- Jesse won free filet dinners from Carrabbas, so last Saturday after our cute little cousin's b-day party, we claimed our prize. It was for sure THE best steak I have had in my entire life. So so so tender. It was perfect. Need a good steak? Get the filet marsala at Carrabbas, it was seriously amazing. I've been thinking about it ever since.