Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tuesday Tell All

I stole this idea from my friend Kiersten, I hope she doesn't mind! It's just a good way for me to try and get atleast 1 post per week, so here it goes!

This weeks topic is to post a photo, share a memory or list a favorite SIGHT!


One of my favorite sights ever is the Ocean. It doesn't matter where, I just love it! I saw the ocean for the first time a little over a year ago in May. And since then I have taken every chance I have to see it again! I love to get right in the water and get completely demolished by the waves. I hope I can live by it someday.



This is Huntington Beach in California May 2007, this is the very first time I had seen the ocean and it was the best! Keelie, Cicelie, Jesse and I just decided one weekend, last minute, to road trip it and it was so fun!

This is August 2007 with my friend Danielle, we just decided to take a trip to Cancun! (Also VERY last minute)



This is probably the most disgusting picture of me alive, but I love the background so I'm putting it up. I loved San Francisco.



This is in Monterey, California just a week after we got engaged. We took some fun pictures and it was so dang pretty. Perfect weather.



I blame Jesse for the fact that I love it so much, almost every time I have been there, he has been with me.

6 comments:

JeRiCa said...

You are the cutest couple I have ever seen in my life! I love you and the Jester and your blog. Make my blog for me.

Unknown said...

You guys are so adorable Lea... I miss your hilariosity (Ya...that's a word!) I definitely haven't been to the ocean enough...maybe I can get Jake to take me back for our next anniversary. It won't take much prodding I'm sure!

Merri Hackett said...

very cute and I love the background.

Deedra said...

Yes, love the new changes!

cat.janer said...

Girf that's such a good id. I always want to copy Stabster on her flashback friday post. PS I tagged you on my blog. Check it out.

cat.janer said...

I guess I forgot to say how much I love all the osh pics. Such a good osh. PS I know EXACTLY what you are talking about when you say "writing your name with the white out". I do it every day.