Friday, October 17, 2008

What would I have to talk about if there were no tags?











I've Been Tagged.....



A) The rules are posted at the beginning.



B) Each person answers questions about their sweethearts.



C) At the end of the post, the person then tags people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.

1.What is your husbands name? Jesse Ellis Call



2.How long have you guys been married? 6 months, next week. Can you believe it's been that long? I know 6 months is nothing, but it just seems like our wedding was a week ago.
.

3.How long did you date? Like 8 and engaged for 3 1/2 months. It's hard to say how long we really dated because we were off and on for the first, and then a little in the middle and who even knows. We're married now and that's what matters.
.
4.How old is he? The big 23! So proud of my hubby for turning 23.
.
5.Who is taller? He is, but guess who will never be able to wear heels again in her life? Me. Because if I do, I tower over him like the jolly green giant.
.
6.Who can sing best? Jesse for sure. He was in his high school choir, mind you.
.
7.Who is smarter? Depends on the subject. Football, science, random facts, remembering things from movies: Jesse. Math, Jon and Kate plus 8, crafts, what treats are best: Leandra
.
8.Who does laundry? Usually me, Except the last few weeks Jesse has been really really good about doing the laundry. AND we're also conducting an experiment to figure out why our towels always smell like mold...like 2 days after we wash them. We make sure they are completely dry... any help?
.
9.Who pays the bills? Me.
.
10.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are laying in it then there is Jesse on the right side hogging all the blankets.
.
11.Who mows the lawn? Jesse, but seriously it looks like a professional has done it when he is done.
.
12.Who cooks dinner? uh, neither! jk. We take turns pretty evenly. But honestly, it's hard for either of us to make dinner because on weeknights we're getting home at the lovely hour of 9 p.m. Mostly Wendy's cooks us dinner, or we eat rice chex.
.
13.Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I think me. I just feel bad and even if I'm not wrong I'll say I am because I hate fighting. But Jesse is really good to say if he is wrong. We've been lucky so far because neither of us have been too stuborn to get over it. Maybe that's because we're still newlyweds and soon we'll learn how to use the silent treatment better:).jk.
.
14.Who kissed who first? Jesse, Jesse bo besse kissed me first.
.
15.Who wears the pants? I think we split it pretty good.

5 comments:

PB and JS said...

Umm I don't know why your towels should stink. The only time my laundry will smell is if I leave them in the washer to long before sticking it in the dryer. I would try fabric softener. The kind with the girl on it, Mtn. fresh is my favorite kind. Laundry always smell heavenly when you us that kind of stuff. I am so happy you did the new post.

Merri Hackett said...

try bleach on the towels. or just throw them away and buy new ones. It happens to my dish rags a lot. Maybe febreeze would work??? :)

Laura said...

K, i've never met you, but I'm suzana garrett's sister-in-law and i knew Jesse a little bit in high school. I found your blog through suzana's and i've been reading it for awhile and i think you are hilarious and i just had to tell you.

Unknown said...

Oh, I've been meaning to tell you... Just wear heels anyways. I've got about a 1/2 inch on Jake all the time and I still rock my stilettos. My legs don't look nearly as good in flats... maybe I'm weird.

The Richards Family said...

Our towels stink too! We had the repair man come TWICE because we couldn't figure it out. Turns out, it is too much detergent. But, unfortunately, it has gone past our towels onto clothes too. We have had to throw some stuff out, but since we use so little soap now, it fixed it! Go figure. There is also a cleaner for the washer too.